We wish you and yours a very happy
and prosperous New Year!
Below are a couple acupressure points that will help to relieve the discomforts of overindulging during the holidays.
Wind Mansion (GV 16):
- Place your hands with fingers alongside your head with thumbs pressing on the two points as shown in the photo above from Michael Reed Gach’s book, Acupressure’s Potent Points.
- Press firmly on these two points for a full minute while breathing slowly in and out through your nose concentrating on the movement of breath going into and out of your lungs.
- Repeat as often as necessary to relieve hangovers, headaches, congestion and vertigo.
Inner Gate (P 6):
- This acupressure point is located on the inside of the wrist about 2 1/2 half finger widths below the wrist crease as shown above in the illustration from Michael Reed Gach’s book, Acupressure’s Potent Points.
- Press firmly on this point with the thumb of your other hand for at least a full minute while breathing slowly in and out through your nose.
- You may use this point as often as you wish throughout the day to relieve nausea, indigestion and stomachaches.